Ozone Chabre Open 2018
Programme of events, Task Reports.
Another comp is over. With Flying on 5 days.
The 13th Ozone Chabre Open finished with only 3 tasks scored. Not as many as last year, though we did fly a practice task and on the last day pilots flew at St Vincent. The tasks we flew were very good and challenging with many in goal. Lots of smiles.
Loads of prizes were handed out, courtesy of Ozone, Cross Country Magazine and Naviter / Flyevent. All of the winners get an Ozone rucksack full of goodies including wash bag, T shirt, Wallet, Beany hat, glossy flying book and more.
After the meal, the prize draw: Soooo many prizes. This year's glider winner was Carl Foster, he was fabulously happy!
We had the same band as last year: Niall Mooney (with a slightly Irish bent), who got the party swinging yeah baby.
Ozone Glider Winner
1. Mark Graham(Ozone Delta 3)
2. Nicola Moeckli (BGD Cure)
3. Andy Brown (Advance Sigma 10)
1. Lane Kokshoorn (Ozone Buzz Z5)
2. Simon Nikles (Advance Epsilon 8)
3. Pieter Derks (Skywalk Tequila 4)
1. Thomas Garner (Advance Iota 2)
2. Marco Maas (Swing Nyos)
3. Richard Parton (Advance Iota 2)
1. Andy Brown (Advance Sigma 10)
2. Ross Gallagher (Ozone Delta 2)
3. Carl Foster (ac Para Elan 2)
1. Mark Graham (Ozone Delta 3)
2. Nicola Moeckli (BDG Cure)
3. Grant Oseland (Advance Sigma 10)
1. Ross Gallagher (Ozone Delta 2)
2. Alistair Clark (Ozone Delta 3)
3. Mario Wenger (Advance Sigma 9)
1. Mirjam Hempel (Advance Sigma 10)
2. Kanan Thaku (Gin Sprint)
3. Alexandra Rex (Ozone Alpina 3)
Andy Brown (Advance Sigma 10)
Grant Oseland (Advance Sigma 10 )
Thomas Garner (Advance Iota 2)
Nigel Lane (Skywalk Cayenne 5)
Thanks to Martijn Van Dijk for the photos.